Sorry for not updating for a long time.

My first gun tufting piece is nearly complete. I made a MDF backing board and laid the work on to it.

I’m waiting for a silicon glue to dry in between the rug and the MDF.

 

R0012924

 

This is the second piece I worked on this week, and so far this is my personal favorite. It took lot less time than I expected.

I started working on this piece from Tuesday and I finished it on Friday afternoon. Nice.

This is how it looked when I was working on it. I worked on it upside-down, because I used 45 mm needle height for the hair part which is also the biggest area of the rug. 

 

FromBack

 

 

I flipped the photograph for you and this is the front. 

Seenoevil

 

 

I am also making some object to go around the 3 pieces. 

Cherrys

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: